Monday 10 November 2008

Productive weekend

OK I am on a roll!!! I managed to do...........3 1/2 LO's and 1 CJ entry woo hoo, I've never been so productive LOL I was determined to get some scrapping done this weekend, and once I got started I couldn't put my craft knife down.


My favourite is the one of Me and Him below :D I have started using circles on my LOs lately and in this one I used stickles to edge the circle. I do love a bit of bling lol and I used acetate with a stickles frame painted on it which I have never done before. I quite like the results.

I also did a LO of my beautiful niece Amber, its a photo from last summer. She loves being in her paddling pool. She really is a water baby! I used up some of one of my scrapagogo kits. I miss getting them through the post :( But I couldnt afford them anymore. I love the little chipboard buttons that coordinate with the pp. Really enjoyed using the lace as I have never used anything like that before. Have already started using a different lace on another LO.

Oh well if you would like to see the other LO done this weekend its over on UKS.

Speak soon x x

No comments: