Wednesday 26 November 2008

Journal your Christmas


This year I will be attempting to scrap my Christmas, Every day our host Shimelle will be sending us prompts and we then have to scrap or journal that day. We start on the 1st of Dec and carry on until the 6th of Jan. I am so excited and have almost finished my cover. I am using a MM 8.5 x 11 3 ring album.

The reason I am doing this journal is that my husband to be and myself have been through so much in the 5 years we have been together, but this year marks the start of our life together. A new start, our first Christmas as an engaged couple. The first of many Christmases as a family.
I don't know if I will keep up, but I will be trying my hardest. And if it gets a little tough I will keep notes to catch up.

I will try and post my pages as I go, but I'll try not to bore you.

You can find the challenge here http:// www.shimelle.com/classes/389/journal-your-christmas
Speak soon

No comments: