Friday 7 May 2010

New Start

Hello to all

Its been a while since I last posted and in that time a LOT has happened.

Some of you know I became a single girl back in Oct after a 6 year relationship. I thought my life was over.....until that is I met the most caring, wonderful man.

I am now so happy I could burst...And on St Georges day Daniel asked me to marry him and I said YES!!! So now its all systems go and we have a year till we get married


I will try and keep this updated more and add some photos soon xx

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Hey you, good to see you back! Sorry to hear your news from last year but glad to also hear things seem to be going super well for you now!!?
get in touch next time you are out and about - we'll grab a coffee and a catch up on the Southbank?? xx

Marion Emberson said...

WOW..... I'm soooooo happy for you !!!

Big HUGS xxxxx