Wednesday 14 October 2009

Surfs up!!

For those of you that know me well you will know I am on holiday in Cornwall again. I LOVE it down here. Its made me realise I really do want to live on the coast. The weather has been so lovely. We have been lucky enough to have had lots of sun!

We always stay in or near Looe. We do all the usual things like visit Polperro, Eden etc but this time we wanted to venture out a little further. So today we jumped in the car and headed for Newquay. We visited Fiscal beach and watched the surfers. I thought I'd take some photos, It would have been rude not to.





I will update you more when I get home as its taking far too long to upload the photos.

Speak soon xx

3 comments:

Paula P said...

Hi Louise , couldn't decide wether to venture back to cornwall in half term but your photos have made my mind up. Have a fab break down there, hopefully see you soon P x

Nic said...

Cornwall is one of my favourite places too, although a very long way from me, it's always worth it when we get there!

Have a lovely holiday :)

Jennine said...

These are great shots Louise.